Thursday, April 7, 2011

time to blog again.

Hey guys


I was in a 'blogging mood' so here I am! So next week the girls and I are going to *fingers crossed* go to the Tutankhamun exhibition soooo excited! I'll post some pictures too :)
Part of the excitement comes from the Gift Shop, it's the highlight and I love how they put it at the end, just makes it all the more awesome. You never know what goodies you will come across at a Museum Gift Shop, ahhh. Museums are great, seriously I would live in one if I could. They are so amazing and so awe-inspiring. The last exhibition we went to was the Titanic Exhibition and that was mind blowing!!! Seriously one of the greatest exhibitions ever!!!

I came across this Yves Saing Laurent perfume for men, very interesting concept and name!

Kinda cool eh?
Love Yags
xxx

5 comments:

SEO Blog Post said...

Cheering work. Many will like it. Thanks.

News Link said...

Very enjoyable post. I like it. Looking for more. Thanks.

Tawheed Procation said...

Eligible work. Demands appreciation. Thanks.

Great Article Resignation said...

I like your post. Wordless comment. Thanks.

First Article Resignation said...

Essential post. As rose in all flower. Keep writings. Thanks.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0