Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the verge of change

Hello all :)


Had my first day at my new job today, it went well ^_^ I'm so glad I don't smell like chips any more I'll tell you that!


Here's a beautiful snap of a red moon over the Acropolis

Also, saw the Immortals trailer today! The picture in that movie is just unbelievably amazing!! The style is very 300ish, and is really breathtaking. I still don't know how I feel about Theseus using a bow and arrow and Zeus a whip, but I promise to keep an open mind! If you haven't checked it out please do! :)
I'm off to research for my essay on Democracy, and we shall bid adieu till next time!
Yags xxx

5 comments:

Global Bookmark Today said...

Nice article. Unique thinking. Thanks.

Article Obedience said...

Beautiful piece of work. Of course an useful post. Thanks.

Directory Surrender said...

Nice blog post. Deserving of appreciation. Thanks.

World Books Cratch said...

Beautiful article. Go forward. Thanks.

World Bookmarking Site said...

Efficient job. Worthy of applause. Thanks.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0