Monday, April 25, 2011

Time to say goodbye

Helllooo!


It's been a while! I came across this thing, called 'Wiki Travel' it's pretty epic! I was reading about Athens and Rome! It's interesting to note that apparently Athens has a lot of stray dogs, yay for me -_- and apparently both cities have a lot of pick pocketer's, so beware! And then my grandma was talking about Rome and telling us all about it, I have to admit I have the travel bug again! Our holidays are at a bad time, meaning I would have to postpone a semester of Uni, to go to Europe in the summer :(
Ah well!

Anyway we went to a historical mansion today in Werribee! It was so beautiful and the Rose Garden was just as pretty!
Yags
xx

9 comments:

World Wide Bookmark said...

Excelent work. Will be beneficial for others. Thanks.

Excellent Article Submission said...

Useful post. We look forward for the next. Thanks.

Directory Surrender said...

Such works should be regular. People demand it. Thanks.

Ayman It said...

Unique idea. Make it persistent. Thanks.

World Book Message said...

Beautiful piece of work. Go ahead. Thanks.

World Bookmarking Now said...

Worthy of applause. Looking for the next.

International Place Holder said...

After many days such article have read and really enjoyed it. Thanks.

World Bookmarking Today said...

Hai. Beautiful work. Write frequently and be beloved of others.Thanks.

World Book Note said...

I like your post. Wordless comment. Thanks.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0