Monday, September 13, 2010

Sombrero!

Hola guys


So today was the first day of work for me!! I did a seven hour shift, and was quite amazed I was still standing at the end of it and I'm not dead! I was on registers, and I also made my first Burrito!! (WIN!) Whilst on registers and trust me it's not as simple as it looks, Sherb came and surprised me!! I literally was like OMG when I saw her! It was such an awesome surprise, she's so awesome ^_^
I enjoyed working....for now :P ahahha.
Anyway here are some photo's of Achilles, looking his best! This photo above, is a statue of Achilles at Hyde Park. I'm a tad annoyed I found this though, because I went past Hyde Park and if I had known, I would have stopped!


And here he is again with his little leaf! haha
More soon!
Yags
xxxx

1 comments:

char said...

yeah the register is the WORST part for me....and yeah, soon your excitement to work will die haha cause mine's slowly dying. only upside is money :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0