Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Book Challenge

Hey guys


So I love reading and I love books, my weekly trips to Borders persuaded me to do the Book Challenge, where I shall endeavour to read the 100 top Classic Novel of all time! :D
I'm using the BBC List so far and the books that I have already read I will replace with books from other various lists, the lists that include the Twilight series by Stephanie Myer will not be included, I cannot handle anyone who deems that series a all time classic novel.

So first up is Leo Tolstoy's novel War and Peace I just started it and it's already becoming quite interesting it's 1,000 pages so don't expect a review too soon! After reading each book I will post a review and my interpretation of the novel :)

I'm really excited to start and I will be buying each book so at the end I will have a collection of them all!

Until next time
Yags! xxx

6 comments:

Honda Air Conditioner Compressor said...

I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

aisha said...

Thanks for sharing, very informative, nice one, I like to hear more about web development and flex development, I don't know what is this flex development..
1991 Chevrolet Corsica AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

Mini Cooper Turbo
oh this is a very informative
post! i actually enjoyed reading
this - very well explained too. thanks, this is very useful!
Great information..

Best Technology Blog said...

Such work is demanding. Very good. Thanks.

My World Bookmarking said...

Nice work. Deserving of appreciation. Thanks.

World Book Message said...

Good job. Everybody make post related comments. Thanks.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0