Monday, March 21, 2011

Martian Slippers FTW


Sup guys


Had an incredibly funny day with Lenka today!! It was insane and yes we received some very weird looks haha!

Quote of the day: *lenka pointing hands at each other* "So are you guys like together?" hahahaha haahah it was insanely funny!

I finally bought my Martian Slippers today they are way too awesome! My little sister is jealous of them and tries to steal them!

I'm also sick which fails as I have three assessments due and a driving test to practice for :(
I would also like to take the time to say a shout out to Japan and hope they are on the fast road to recovery. What you have gone through is a terrible and unimaginable ordeal and my thoughts are with you all.
That's it for now!
Yags
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Islam Forum Blog said...

Significant article. Keep going for another. Thanks.

Amazon Sales said...

Good job. Everybody make post related comments. Thanks.

Best Directory Submissions said...

Good job. Wants more post. Thanks.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0